Looking to start a new career or make a career change? Consider joining our team at Daffodil Storage!
We are a small, locally owned and operated company with many opportunities for advancement and growth. Self-Storage is one of the fastest-growing businesses in the United States providing stable and long-term growth options.
Daffodil Storage has an immediate opening for a part-time Assistant Storage Manager in Puyallup WA!
We're looking for individuals who are committed to helping customers, but also want to be part of a growing company that sees the value of each individual in our team to provide exceptional customer service and to create positive partnerships with their team members.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Answering phone calls
- Responding to customers’ concerns in a prompt, friendly, and caring manner consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Assist in collection of rent due from customers
- Sell a limited amount of retail products and be familiar with products being sold
- Operate our point-of-sale system and be able to accurately count cash
- Maintain a clean and organized office
- Support maintenance personnel and insuring the property in clean and vacant storage units are clean.
- Rent moving trucks ranging in size from 16’ to 26’ (limited driving on the property is required)
- Willing to take the time to listen to the customer and provide outstanding customer service.
- Able to explain and sell company products
- Able to follow company policies
- Have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
- Willing to work inside a high-volume, detailed-oriented business handling multiple different types of transactions.
- Available and willing to work any day of the week from 8:30am to 6:30pm (Mon-Sun).
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Benefits & Position Offers
- An independent work environment
- Excellent internal development opportunities
- Excellent Medical & Dental insurance available
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with Matching Contribution
- Rate of Pay: $20 Per Hour
- $300 Hiring Bonus